* 24h reception * Internet * non-smoking rooms * fax * buffet breakfast * Sat-TV * minibar * central location * printer * telephone * radio in room * hairdryer available * terrace * bar * pay-TV * tour and concert desk service
Description: Welcome to Hotel Viennart, your modern boutique city hotel in the center of Vienna. We offer 56 rooms and an artistic atmosphere in the Spittelberg area, with modern pictures in the rooms and artifacts in the atrium lobby. We are located in the so-called Biedermeier district of Vienna, with numerous "Beisln", cafes and restaurants in the area, and easy access to the Museums District, Hofburg, Museum of Natural History, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Volkstheater and Mariahilferstrasse. The station of U2 and U3 metro lines (Volkstheater, Burggasse exit) is a few minutes away from the hotel on foot.
Our Comfortable Rooms
Hotel Viennart offers 56 bright rooms with warm colors and 4-star facilities. We have 41 double rooms, 6 twin rooms with separate beds for 2 persons, 4 single rooms and 5 spacious suites. A little more than half of the rooms are non-smoking. The rooms have the following facilities: cherry-wood furniture, mini-bar, cable-TV, radio, free W-Lan Internet, telephone, safe, mirror, desk, luggage rack, opening window, anti-allergy bedding, anti-allergy mattress and trouser press (in some rooms). In the bathroom, you will find either a bathtub or a shower, toilet, make-up mirror, hairdryer, soap and fan.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate. It is optional, and it costs 15 EURO/person. We warmly recommend you to start your day with our inviting breakfast! It is served between 7 and 10:30 a.m., and a half an hour longer on Sundays and national holidays. Our breakfast selection includes: Viennese sweets & variety of bakery products, Darbo jams, Austrian hams, fresh fruits and vegetables, yogurts, cereals, dry fruits, cheese, spreads, fruit juices, sparkling wine, coffee and tea.
Hotel Facilities and Services
We have a 24-hour reception desk with a multilingual staff at your disposal. We arrange laundry, Vienna Cards, tickets for various cultural and social events, restaurant reservations, etc. We are also able to arrange a Private Taxi Transfer between the Vienna International Airport and Hotel Viennart. For a list of available city tours, click here: Sightseeing Tours.
The colors of cappuccino, anthracite and orange dominate the interior of our hotel. The atrium lobby is air-conditioned and has a glass roof, and offers international newspapers and comfortable seats. The large breakfast room has an integrated café lounge. In addition, we have an Internet-corner, a conference room, a fire alarm system, two elevators and a shoe-shining machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) bicycle storage? - sorry, no, bikes must stay outside on the pavement
2) early breakfast? - yes, possible, let us know latest on the evening prior to departure
3) baby cots? - available, free of charge
4) children discount? - free of charge up to the age of 12
5) early check-in? late check-out? - possible if the room is available
6) wheelchair access? - sorry, no
7) Internet? - free of charge in the rooms (W-Lan), and free Internet corner in the lobby
8) laundry? - available, from Monday to Thursday
9) luggage room? - yes, you can leave your luggage at the reception
10) parking? - when you arrive, ask the receptionist for a free 10-minute parking ticket. Park your car in front of the hotel to unload your luggage. Afterwards, you can park your car in a nearby (300 meters only) underground garage for a daily fee of 22 EURO. The streets in the area are a parking zone requiring a ticket from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
11) pets allowed? - no
Directions By car from A2/A23: take exit Landstrasse in the direction of the Gürtel, then follow Landstrasser-, Margarethen-, Mariahilfergürtel, Neubau Gürtel. Turn right at the Burggasse, and right again at the 7th light, onto Breite Gasse.
By car from A1: follow Hietzinger Kai, Schönbrunner Schlossstrasse, then turn left onto Margaretengürtel. Drive along Mariahilfer-, Neubau Gürtel, then turn right onto Burggasse and go straight until the 7th light, where Breite Gasse will be on your right.
By car from Schwechat Airport/Budapest: drive towards Vienna on A4 and take the Prater exit in the direction of Graz/A23. Exit at Landstrasse in the direction of the Gürtel, then follow Landstrasser-, Margarethen-, Mariahilfergürtel, Neubau Gürtel. Turn right at the Burggasse, and right again at the 7th light.