* 24h reception * central location * non-smoking rooms * apartments * studios also * Internet * safe * Sat-TV * minibar * telephone * daily cleaning * elevator * garage * tour and concert desk service * parking
Description: Riemergasse Apartments (1st district) combines hotel services with the comfort of a private apartment, just a few steps away from Stephansplatz, Stadtpark, Albertina Museum and the Vienna State Opera! Porgy & Bess, the legendary jazz club, is right across the street. Come and enjoy our round-the-clock concierge service and the 4-star comfort of our spacious apartments.
The building was constructed in Jugendstil (Art-Nouveau) style, and it served as a residence for aristocrats who traveled to Vienna for audiences at the Imperial Court. The builiding has been renovated and our apartments with authentic atmosphere will surely be your own home-away-from-home.
We have 15 suites in the building, divided into 4 categories. The rates are set per suite per night, including cleaning service and local taxes. Additional roll-away beds are available on request. Long-term rates are available on request.
1) Cute Suite: 25 m2, located on the top floor in the attic, with various views of St. Stephen Cathedral and the unique geometrical metal-studded exterior décor of the upper reaches of the former Commercial Courts in the Riemergasse. The apartment contains: entrance room, modern kitchenette, combined bedroom and living room, bathroom, toilet, cable-TV, broadband-Internet, telephone, mini-bar, safe and hairdryer.
Price: from 150 EURO/night for 1 person, from 155 EURO/night for 2 persons.
2) Standard Suite: 60 m2, with exceptional furnishing, elegant flair and colors, entrance room, kitchenette, living room with sofa-bed, bedroom, bathroom with toilet, cable-TV, Internet access, telephone, mini-bar, safe and hairdryer.
Price: from 255 EURO/night for up to 4 persons.
3) Medium Suite: 80 m2, entrance room, full kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom with both shower and bathtub, separate toilet, cable-TV, Internet connection, telephone, mini-bar, safe and hairdryer.
Price: from 310 EURO/night for up to 5 persons.
4) Grande Suite: over 90 m2, modern with beautiful colors, spacious entrance room, fully equipped kitchen, living room with sofa bed, bedroom, additional small bedroom with separate beds. All the rooms are accessible from the entrance room. There are two bathrooms with toilet in the apartment, cable-TV, Internet access, telephone, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
Price: from 350 EURO/night for up to 6 persons.
Services of Riemergasse Apartments
Breakfast costs 8 EURO/person. You also have the option to buy a voucher (8 EURO) at the reception, and get your breakfast for it in our partner café in the neighborhood. Garage places are available for our guests coming by car at the price of 17 EURO/night (maximum height: 1,85 m). Flip-charts, projection screens and digital projectors are available for rent at the reception.
During your stay in Vienna, you can sign up for some Viennese City Tours. These tours include a free up-up from the apartments. Also, we would gladly arrange an airport pick-up for you. The rate is 29 EURO/transfer for 1-4 persons, and 49 EURO/transfer for 5-8 persons.
This area of town has numerous cafés where you can have breakfast or a great cup of tea of coffee during the day. If you stroll from the Wollzeile across the square in front of St. Stephens cathedral to the Graben and the Kohlmarkt, or down Kärntner Strasse, you can do some great shopping. You can also visit the Palm House in the Burggarten, the "Meierei im Stadtpark", Albertina Museum, MAK, Kunstforum and other great galleries of Vienna. If you are a music-lover, you can visit the Opera, Porgy & Bess or Birdland jazz clubs, and stop for a glass of great wine on your way back to the apartment in one of the winebars.
Arrival and Transportation
Just around the corner, you will find metro stations Stubentor (U3), Stephansplatz (U1) and Landstrasse (U4). Tram lines 1 and 2 both stop near Riemergasse Apartments (both stations Stubentor and Weihburggasse are OK).
From the Schwechat-VIE Airport: take the City Airport Train (CAT) to Wien Mitte city terminal, then take U3 metro in the direction of Ottakring and get off at the first stop, Stubentor. Take exit Wollzeile, and Riemergasse will be the first street on your left.
From the Südbahnhof Train Station: take tram D in the direction of Nussdorf/Beethovengang, and get off at Schwarzenbergplatz. Next, take tram 2 to Stubentor, then walk to Riemergasse through Wollzeile. Another option is to take U1 from the Südbahnhof to Stephansplatz, then walk to the apartment through Schulerstrasse (ca. 3 minutes).
From the Westbahnhof Train Station: take U3 metro line in the direction of Simmering, then get off at Stubentor station. Use exit Wollzeile, and Riemergasse will be the first street on your left.