* 24h reception * radio in room * minibar * Sat-TV * pay-TV * safe * direct dial telephone * hairdryer available * non-smoking rooms * restaurant * bar * room service * Internet * internet-wlan * conference room * air-conditioner with individual control * cosmetic mirror * free Internet access in the lobby
Description: Hotel Prinz Eugen is a comfortable 4-star hotel in the center of Vienna, near the Belvedere Palace, across the Southern Railway Station (Südbahnhof) in the diplomatic district. We are a member of the
Austria Hotels Chain, which guarantees the highest quality of hospitality.
We have 106 rooms, which are all comfortable and have a cozy atmosphere. We offer rooms of both traditional Viennese and modern style. All rooms are air-conditioned and the windows are sound-proof. The rooms feature: radio, minibar, SAT-TV, safe, broadband Internet, smoke alarm and hairdryer. We have some special rooms for smokers. We have a card-system in the hotel, and the rooms can host an extra bed.
Our rooms fall into four categories. The standard rooms face
the railway station and have cozy pastel colors. The superior rooms are very quiet, as they face the inner-courtyard. From the panorama rooms, you will have a great view of Vienna rooftops, and most of these rooms have a balcony as well. The guests of the panorama rooms receive a small welcome-gift, and a drink-voucher for the bar. The spacious studio-apartments are suitable for families and long-term stays.
Hotel Prinz Eugen is accessible by U1 metro or tram line D (5 minutes from the historical center), or by walking through the Belvedere Park (15 minutes). The major sights of Vienna (Stephansdom, Spanish Riding School, Hofburg, Opera and shopping streets) can be reached in a few minutes from us. The Southern and Western highways are also close to our hotel.
From the Schwechat Airport, you can get to Hotel Prinz Eugen in several ways.
1) Take the airport bus (Vienna Airport Lines) to station Wien Meidling, then change to Schnellbahn and take it to station Südbahnhof. You can take any of the Schnellbahns from tracks 1 or 2, they all go by the Southern Railway Station.
2) Take S7 Schnellbahn from the airport to station Rennweg. Here, change to the Schnellbahn in the direction of Südbahnhof. It costs 1,80 EURO to station Rennweg, and 3,60 EURO from the airport to
3) We can also arrange a airport taxi transfer for you, at a fixed rate of 32 EURO/transfer. Make sure to book this at least 1 day prior to arrival. If your plane lands at the Bratislava Airport, book a transfer here: airport taxi transfer
From the Westbahnhof: take tram 18 to station Südbahnhof, and you will find our hotel just across the railway station. A taxi pick-up service is available from all railway and bus stations of Vienna: Bus Station / Train Station Taxi Service.
Restaurant and Bar
In the restaurant, we serve breakfast between 6:30 and 10:30 a.m. We offer traditional Austrian and French menus. You can relax in the Lobby Bar, drinking famous cocktails in a classical environment, from 10:00 a.m. to midnight. Room service is available on request.
The Maria Theresia Saloon is a modern conference room, with 30-persons capacity. Hotel check-in is from 2 p.m., and check-out is until noon. For children (max. 1 per room) up to the age of 9, accommodation and breakfast are free of charge. For children above the age of 10, we offer a 30% discount from the price of the extra bed. Baby cots are available on request (free of charge).
There is a parking garage near Hotel Prinz Eugen, which has a fee of 7 EURO/car/day.
1) Austria Hotels International Arrangement
The package contains two nights accommodation, breakfast, one lunch or dinner in the hotel restaurant and a welcome gift (like a 72-hour Vienna Card).
Rates: Low season (Jan 1 - Feb 28): 218 EURO/person in a single room and 109 EURO/person in a double room. Off-season (Mar 1 - Apr 30, Jul 1 - Aug 31): 258 EURO/person in a single room and 139 EURO/person in a double room. High-season (May 1 - Jun 30, Sep 1 - Oct 31): 298 EURO/person in a single room and 159 EURO/person in a double room.