* 24h reception * hairdryer available * telephone * minibar * Internet * radio in room * buffet breakfast * conference room * flipchart * pinnwand * overhead projector * sauna * parking * garage
Description: The typical Viennese 4-star Mansion-Hotel Park-Villa is located in one of the finest residential areas of Vienna, a 12-minute bus ride away from the busy city center. There are two big parks around our hotel, and the vineyards of Grinzing are only a mile away from here.
We have 21 rooms equipped with private bathroom (bathtub or shower), hairdryer, satellite TV, mini-bar, telephone, radio and direct fax/data access. Most of the rooms have a balcony with a nice view of the garden. The following room types are available:
1) Standard Single Room: 17 m2, ideal for 1 person, with queen-size bed, free Wi-Fi Internet. Rates start from 68 EURO/night.
2) Standard Double Room: 20 m2, ideal for 2 persons, with queen-size bed, free Wi-Fi Internet. Separate beds available on request. Rates start from 74 EURO/night.
3) Superior Single Room: 30 m2, ideal for 1 person, with king-size bed, free Wi-Fi Internet. Rates start from 88 EURO/night.
4) Superior Double Room: 30 m2, ideal for 2 persons, with king-size bed, free Wi-Fi Internet. Separate beds available on request. Rates start from 94 EURO/night.
5) Family Room: up to 25 m2, ideal for 3 persons, with king-size bed, free Wi-Fi Internet. Separate beds available on request. Rates start from 94 EURO/night.
6) Family Room 2: up to 25 m2, ideal for 4 persons, with king-size bed, free Wi-Fi Internet. Separate beds available on request. Rates start from 109 EURO/night.
The rooms with a garden view have a surcharge of 10 EURO/night. We also have a suite (35 m2) with a separate bedroom and living room, free Wi-Fi access, starting at the rate of 134 EURO/night. Breakfast and local taxes are included in the rate. We also serve afternoon tea, coffee and cakes in the saloon and the garden.
About Mansion-Hotel Park-Villa
The hotel is a lovely Art-Noveau building from 1888, and we offer old Viennese charm. The city center can be reached by bus 40A in ca. 10 minutes, and the bus also stops at the Vienna Stock Exchange. By buses 37A, 35A and 10A, and by trams 37 and 38, you can get to the Heurigen in Grinzing, Sievering and Salmansdorf as well. The nearest subway stations are Nussdorfer Strasse of U6, and Spittelau of U4, reachable in 5-10 minutes on foot. The Vienna International Center, UNO and teh Congress Center can be reached by taxi in 15 minutes.
If during your stay, you wish to take part in sightseeing programs and discover Vienna, we recommend you to take a look at the following page: Vienna sightseeing tours.
The Vienna Airport is about 30 minutes away by taxi, and we would gladly arrange an airport transfer to/from Hotel Park-Villa.
The package includes: 2 nights stay in a double room, breakfast, 1x city tour, 1x imperial dinner (with champagne, wine and live music) at the Paulusstuben Restaurant next to the opera, and a book about Vienna.