VIENNA HOTELS ONLINE - VHO
Pet friendly hotels
Vienna Hotel Guide:
Hotels by Stephansplatz
Hotels in Mariahilferstrasse (Westbahnhof)
Hotels near Südbahnhof
Hotels near Schönbrunn
Hotels categorised by districts
Cheap hotels in Vienna
Pet friendly hotels
Hotels with air conditioner
Hotels for handicapped people
Hotels offering free parking
Internet in the hotel
Hotel with waterbed
Family friendly hotels
Hotels in greenbelt
Hotels in the city centre
Searching for accommodation
Vienna City Guide:
Museums Quartier Vienna
Spanish Riding School
Vienna International Airport
Distances from Vienna
The Viennese Beisl
Using the Internet in Vienna
Public transport in Vienna
Taxi in Vienna
Where to go shopping?
Sightseeing by carriage
Vienna - UNESCO World Heritage Site
Austria Tourist Guide:
Austrian provinces and capitals
Hotel categories in Austria
Salzburg - UNESCO World Heritage Site
Skiing in Austria
Travelling by Train in Austria
If you travel with your pet(s) to Vienna, we recommend you to take a look at the following hotels, pensions and apartments. Also, we have an airport transfer service that allows pets.
1) All three Hilton hotels allow pets in the rooms: Hilton Plaza, Hilton Vienna and Hilton Danube. There is a flat rate of 40 EURO/pet/stay (it is 40 EURO, no matter how many nights you stay). The pets are not allowed to enter the restaurant, except at the Hilton Plaza.
2) Hotel Arkadenhof: small pets are allowed, 10 EURO/night.
3) Hotel-Pension Bleckmann: pets are allowed on request, at 7 EURO/night. Guests must bring their own basket and the dog must sleep in the basket, not on the bed or sofa. No access to breakfast room. Dog may not be left alone in the room for longer periods.
4) Private Rooms Held: 15 EURO/night.
5) Hotel Gabriel: 4 EURO/night, not allowed in the breakfast room.
6) Hotel Johann Strauss: only small pets allowed, free of charge.
7) Hotel Korotan: 10 EURO/day, not allowed in the breakfast room, no room cleaning while dogs are in the room between 9 and 12 a.m.
8) Pension Dr. Geissler: free of charge, not allowed in the breakfast room.
9) Pension Residenz: free of charge, not allowed in the breakfast room.
10) Pension Suzanne: 10 EURO/day
11) Hotel Franzenshof: dogs are welcome, cats are not. There is no cost for the pet. The room will not be cleaned while the dog stays in the room.
12) Hotel Cortina: free of charge.
13) Hotel-Pension Kaffeemühle: quiet pets are allowed, but you have to make sure there are no hair left in the room. There is no charge.
Tel: +43 1 253 0033
Fax: +43 1 253 0034
All rights reserved.