* 24h reception * central location * buffet breakfast * restaurant * apartments * piano * own parking * safe * telephone * minibar * hairdryer available * Internet * fax * non-smoking rooms * fitness room * sauna * tour and concert desk service
Description: The traditional 4-star Hotel & Café Central is located in the heart of Innsbruck, a short walk away from the railway station. The "Congresshaus" function center is within walking distance, while the old town center and the famous pedestrian street "Maria-Theresien-Straße" can also be reached quickly. The new shopping center of Innsbruck, "Kaufhaus Tyrol", is right across the street from our hotel.
Rooms and Suites of Hotel Central
We have a total of 85 rooms, out of which 2 are suites and 6 are apartments. The rooms have a bathroom with shower or bathtub, flatscreen TV with cable channels (including Sky), mini-bar, telephone, radio, room safe, hairdryer and high-speed Internet access (1 EURO/hour). All the rooms have parquet or laminate flooring, making our hotel suitable for guests with allergy. The rooms on the second and third floors are non-smoking. The following room types are available:
1) Single room: 20,5-22 m2, sofa and desk
2) Standard double room: 19-21 m2, seating
3) Superior double room: 23-27 m2, sofa
4) Maisonette apartment (two floors): 43-46 m2, separate bedroom and living area, sitting area, desk, air-conditioning and view of the Nordkette mountain chain.
5) Suite: 63-67 m2, entrance hall with wardrobe, living area with sitting corner, view of the mountains, writing desk, bedroom, bathroom with marble, bidet and separate shower/bathtub.
Additional Information About Hotel Central Innsbruck
We have a 24-hour reception desk service. Parking places are available at the cost of 15 EURO/day. Our wellness area is a great place to unwind and recover in, after an action-packed day of sport or business in Innsbruck: sauna, steam bath, infrared cabins and a fitness room.
Our old Viennese style café, opened in 1977, offers traditional Austrian cuisine, fine pastries, great coffee and more than sixty international newspapers and magazines. Among its guests, you will find locals, business people, politicians, civil servants, students, artists and tourists as well. Café Central is open daily between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. On Sundays from October until April, enjoy live piano music. The terrace is open during the summer months. Our kitchen team uses mainly local produce and products from our own farm!