* 24h reception * central location * buffet breakfast * bar * restaurant * piano * conference room * own parking * safe * telephone * minibar * hairdryer available * Internet * fax * non-smoking rooms * tour and concert desk service
Description: Hotel Bristol is among the leading hotels in Europe, offering tradition and style in the center of Salzburg. We are located in the heart of the city center, at the entrance to the
Mirabell Gardens, just opposite to the Mozart Residence and next to Landestheater. The Salzburg Congress Center is 5 minutes walk away from here. In order to get to the famous Paracelsus Spa, you just need to walk through the Mirabell Gardens.
Rooms and Suites
Hotel Bristol has 60 rooms in total. Each room and suite is individually and lovingly decorated, and reflects a theme from a bygone age: historical eras, foreign lands, music, art and theater. In order to provide the comfort that 21st century travelers seek, we have combined these traditions from the past with modern amenities.
1) single room: 12 m2, mini-bar, shower, toilet, safe, TV, air-conditioning, telephone and radio.
2) standard double room: 20 m2, same as single room but with a large double bed. No space for extra bed.
3) superior double room: 30 m2, one large double bed and space for an extra bed.
4) Junior Suite: 37 m2, double bed + space for extra bed.
5) Senior Suite: 40 m2, large double bed + sofa bed.
Check-in is from 3 p.m., and check-out is until noon. Children under the age of 12 can stay free of charge in the room. Baby cots are available on request. Older children and adults have to pay 60 EURO/night for an extra bed.
Hotel Bristol Services and Facilities
The reception desk functions 24-hours a day and our colleagues will gladly help you during your stay in Salzburg. Our sumptuous buffet breakfast is included in the room rate, and it is served from 7:00 - 10:30 a.m. (until 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, bank holidays and during festival). Restaurant Polo Lounge serves both Austrian and international delights. It is open from noon until 2 p.m., then again from 6 until 10 p.m. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. During festival periods, the restaurant is open until midnight. A small menu is available even during closed hours. Sketch Bar & Lounge is open between 10 a.m. and midnight (until 1:30 a.m. on festival days), and you can enjoy great cocktails, a glass of fine wine or selected tea and coffee specialties in front of the open fire!